Pregnant having vaginal bleeding, U/S showed normal heart beat of baby, since then having clots and speckles. Suggestion?

I am about 7 weeks pregnant. Last sunday I went to urgent care. I had vaginal bleeding . Not a lot, but it was red so it was scary. THey took some blood from my left arm , and urine, and did an ultrasound . I went back on Tuesday for more bloo test same arm, and more urine samples and another ultrasound. When the second ultrasound was done, the Dr said I was about 6wks and a few days. She said she saw a heartbeat and the baby is in the uterus . Since then, I have been having brown, speckles, clots come out when I pee and when I wipe. I have been wearing pads every day, however, only a few brown spots show up... Am I worrying too much, or should I go back to the urgent care?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013