Pregnant having sinus congestion, itchy throat and cough. Taking robitussin. Painful bumps on the tongue. Strep throat infection?

Good Evening, I ve had a sinus congestion and itchy throat that tends to hurt the most at night for three days now. I m 12 weeks pregnant and have only been able to take Robitussin DM. I ve started to cough due to the itchy throat that has now become a cough with mucus . I ve also noticed my tongue has become sore appearing with tiny inflamed bumps at the edge of my tongue. These bumps are also beginning to cause pain now. Could this be strep throat or a sinus infection ? My primary care physician is out and my Ob-GYN said I should consult with my primary doctor but I honestly have not been able to sleep and completely exhausted. What can I do to relieve some of my symptoms? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013