Pregnant having sharp pain below the ear, swelling in the face. Diagnosed as Bells palsy. Chymoral, deltacortil and methylcobal advised. Are they safe?

im on 32 weeks of my pregnancy , suddenly i have start pain below the right ear and a night after it increased then second morning when i woke up i felt my right eye close and their was swelling on my face by the time i went to DR my lips are dropping down, DR diagnosed as Bells pelsy .He prescribed chymoral forte along with ,Deltacortril,METHYLCOBAL nd calcium .. would u plz tell me are they all safe in pregnancy.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
While sympathising with you on this unfortunate condition during your pregnancy, I would like to inform you the drugs given to you are quite safe,& are required for the cure.
How ever you chew a chewing gum to give exercises to the facial muscles.
Keep the [R] eye closed with an eye-pad or protected with a dark glass to save from the ill effects of dry eyes.You can instil some lubricant eye drops too.
Will take 2-4 weeks for a reasonable recovery.