Pregnant having severe pain in the stomach above the belly button. Taking Mirolax for constipation. Had a lap band surgery in the past. Causes?

I am currently at the begining of my second trimester of pregnancy and i had the lapband surgery a year ago. I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach all the way across where my port is. It is about 4 inches above my belly button. I am 13 wks pregnant and have been dealing with bad constipation and started taking Mirolax to help. I have no idea what it could be. It is a constant sharp to dull to sharp to dull pain.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012