Pregnant having pressure in the spine. Have Braxton hicks and contractions. Need medical attention?

I am 31 weeks prego and starting yesterday i have been getting a lot of pressure on my spine . It is making it hard to sleep. If i lay on right side the pain is not that bad if I lay on my left side it is really painful and I can t sleep. My baby is moving just fine more then 10 movements in a 20 min time frame. I have been getting braxtion hicks and very strong contractions but they are random and not fequent.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012