Pregnant having pain in the lower back and bleeding. Should I see the doctor immediately?

Hi I am about 10 weeks pregnant and my lower back and top of buttocks is hurting so bad unless i am laying down. I cant sit or stand for very long. I was heavy when i got pregnant anyway. My appointment is tuesday and i had a short bout of bleeding that lasted about 20 minutes yesterday. no cramps in the pelvic area only the same pain in my back. I feel fine today and yesterday actually. i still feel pregnant tender breast gaggy mornings... should i worry or just wait till i see my obgyn tuesday?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013