Pregnant, having minor problems. Prescribed ecospirin, FOZ9, lupigest. Ultrasound normal. Need for many medications?

Hi Mia, my wife is about 10 weeks pregnant and she is doing well apart from some minor problems which are natural in this process. I just wanted to ask you that the DR we are looking she is providing us with medicine named : ecospirin, FOZ9 & lupigest-200 - are these medicines genuine with no side effects. The Dr is also giving 1 injections weekly which she recommended for 2 months and 1 injection fortnightly for 4 months. We did an ultrasound in 2 months -on the report everything was normal,so when everything is normal why do we have to take so many medicines & stereiods. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013