Pregnant, having line of lumps in labia majora, itch sometimes, pain in the groin. STD?

I have a line of lumps on the right labia majora they do not look like pimples and are brownish in color they re very squishy and only itch sometimes, but I think they are the cause of the pain in the right area of my groin , it s been like this for about a week and a half and im 31 weeks pregnant. I have no idea what to do idk if my boyfriend cheated on me and now has an std or what. Sometimes they go down to being almost flat. Help help help :(
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012