Pregnant, having latent TB. Taking isoniazid, ethambutol, pyrazinamide. Should I continue pregnancy?

Hi, I am of 32 years and have latent TB .I am on ATT from last 3 months 20 days.For first two months took all four drugs-in, Isoniazid , Ethambutol and Pyrazinamide . From 27 May ,only two drugs- Rifampicin and Isoniazid which i have to take till 26 September(for four months). As of now (7.16.2012) ,I am 2 months 10 days pregnant. Any side effects? Shd i continue pregnancy.This is my first baby and i was waiting for this pregnancy. Please advise..
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012