Pregnant having itching on the body. No rashes. Blood report saying protein in urine. Do I have preeclampsia?

hi iam 39 years old and i am 22 weeks pregnant i was having itching all over my body the last two weeks with no rash my dr sent me for blood work and results say protein in urine , squamous epithelial cells 10-20, white blood count 14.0 high, RDW 15.1 high, absolute neutrophilis 11,144 high my doctor doesnt see me till monday to discuss my results should i go to the emergency room today? are these sighns of preclymsia?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012