Pregnant having diarrhoea. Taking natural treatment for diarrhoea, UTI. Cure?

I am going on my 11th week of pregnancy and have diarrhea due to a uti . I have no symptoms of a uti. The only reason I know it is a uti is because the same thing happened a few months ago...had diarrhea that got worse and went to the doctors and they told me I had a uti. I was flabbergasted because I had no symptoms. Anyway now that I am pregnancy I do not whatsoever want to take antibiotics . Ever since I began having the diarrhea I have been treating both uti and diarrhea naturally. Any advise would help thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012