Pregnant having cough, had puff and medicines, no relief. Low Haemoglobin and 10-12 puss cells. Will it harm the baby?

hi i am 5 months pregnant i have urine test in which pus cells are 10-12, 8 gm haemoglobin and since 2 months suffering from cough for which i have contacted 3-4 doctors and had alot of medicines ultimately i have been told to stop taking medicines(myt harm pregnancy) jst rely on puffs to cure cough. but puffs are also not working for me, Are these problems in any way harm my baby s growth and can you suggest sumthing which could save me and my baby without having much medicines...
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012