Pregnant, having asthma. Feeling dizzy, cramping, nausea, vomiting and shortness of breath. Is this normal?

I just found out I m pregnant... I may be 3 to 5 weeks pregnant. Before I found out on the 8th of June I had drank quite a bit and stressed out a lot. Recently I ve been feeling dizzy, getting slight hot and cold flushes, mild cramping with some popping feelings here and there above my belly button and i get some nausea feeling with slight vomitting, also I want to know why my body is aching bad almost like a flew symptom but i know its not that i can still eat and hang out and I have asthma too and I already took my inhaler but it doesn t seem to be working because I have shortness of breath and must keep breathing deep. I just want to know what s going on and are the symptoms normal?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012