Pregnant having PCO, taking Duphaston Glucophage, have brown spotting. History of Miscarriages. How do I prevent this?

I am in 6th week of pregnancy. Previously had 2 miscarriages, both within first 10 weeks. Now I am pregnant after trying for a year, but the pregnancy is spontaneous, not on any drugs. Since last two days, I am having brown spotting and this is causing great concern. I am very upset seeing this and how can I prevent any miscarriage, God forbid... I am taking duphastan and glucophage (due to PCO ). pls adives
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013