Pregnant, having Acitron daily. Any side effects on baby's health and mental development?

Gud morning Sir,
I have gone through a DVR in 2011 and having a Acitron to maintain my INR rate in between 2-3. Now I am having a 36 weeks pregnancy and still continuing 1 mg Acitrom daily. Please advise dose it have any side effects on my baby's health and mental development.
Waiting for your response on my query

regards,
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Mrs @@@@
thnks for your query
welcome to HCM !
as you have asked in your query that you had DVR..and now you are on ACITRON...
basically if some one pregnant and on acitron have to maintain dose during pregnancy i hope you did according to your OBG doctors advice...during first trimester of pregnancy have to stop acitron after that we can continue acitron upto delivery.
some how you have overcame these ...dont worry continue acitron as before but there is possibility of having PPH during delivery
if you have query can ask me..