Pregnant, have yellow green discharge once a week. Is this normal?

hi 26 weeks pregnant. ive been having very light yellow green discharge once a week. no odor, no irritation. when i chek my vagina with a mirror, most of my discharge is white, except for the a tiny amount of yellow green i get with toilet paper. went to the doc, she said there s nothing wrong down there. is this normal during pregnancy?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012

Yes, it is normal in pregnancy. Nothing to worry as your doctor said. Drink plenty of fluids; take adequate rest. You should be fine soon.