Pregnant, have vomiting and weakness on missing a dose of doxinate. Is it safe to continue it?

hi doc:) i am a dentist ! i am 15 weeks pregnant.i have been taking tablet doxinate plus twice a nausea and vomitting is well under control with the tablets.but if i miss one dose of it ,my vomiiting returns.i fall so weak i stick to 2 tablets a day.but i am worried as i cannot do without it safe to continue with it . I have previous history of GERD . I take tab omecprazole 40mg daily once in morning and sorted for the day.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012