Pregnant, have vaginal, rectal and back pain, excessive sleep, yellow discharge, blurred vision, pulling sensation in belly. Worrisome?

HI, this is my second preg. and i have questions about early signs of labor. with my first child i was induced so i missed out on the signs. for the past few months my baby has been very acctive, now she has slowed down. i am having vaginal/rectail pain and back pain . sometimes so bad that i can hardly move but not every 5 mins or anything. I have lost all my energy and fall asleep for naps all the time. as i type this i feel like there is a huge rock that is pulling my belly down while getting a knife to the back. also i have yellowish discharge that has a very slight order to it and that has been going on for a few weeks along with slight vision loss in my right eye. had it checked out and they said it was probably because of the baby and show return after she is born.. i fell like i bug my obgyn so much. should i be worried or go to the hospital? or wait it out?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012