Pregnant, have unusual bowel movements with white lumps, orange discharge on the tissue while wiping. Cause?

Hi i am 40+4 weeks pregnant and have been having unusual bowel movements. Its normal for me to Go only 2/3 times a week. Last week i had normal bowel movements but with what looked like white sweetcorn in. On the second bowel movement i got a fork and examined one of the white ball like lumos on a piece of tissue and it looked like a peanut and was hard although i havnt eaten any peanuts or anything similar, also there was smaller white lumps . I thought i may have worms but there was nothung that resembled worms in my feces and i wash after every bowel movement, i have had no itching also. This week i have had pressure on my rectum which i am assuming is the baby pushing down but when i go for a bowel movement just a small pellets of feces comes out and then when i wipe there is an orange discharge on the tissue but no feces. I am really scared and worried. Im am 19 years old generally healthy and have not had bowel movement problema in the past. I am not constipated.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013