Pregnant, have swollen wrist with hard thing below skin, got it wrapped with flanil cream. Is Flanil safe during pregnancy?

Hi, i am Jane. I am pregnant for 22w 5d, my wrist is swollen, there is a small hard thing underneath my skin. I went to see normal Doctor, she told me that my bone & vein is swollen, she applied Flanil cream for me & wrapped with bandage . Can I check with you, is the Flanil cream safe for pregnancy woman? The composition as follow:- Each 100 contains:- Methyl Salicylate 10.20g Menthol 5.44g Eugenol 1.36g Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012