Pregnant, have swollen cyst on vaginal wall, have intense pain during urination after draining the pus with needle. Relief measure?

I have a cyst on vagina wall and it get swollen. The doctor who treated me sucked out the pus and liquid through a needle twice since last week. I felt better afterwards but when I get home and pee, it s a very excruciating pain I feel. I am now in trauma every time I want to pee. I m 32 weeks pregnant and they can t remove th whole cyst yet til I there any way to ease the pain?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
May 2013
To decrease the pain:
- Infection should be cleared completely.
You may need one course of antibiotics.
-Analgesic and anti - inflammatory drugs will help.
- Local analgesic and anti - inflammatory creams can be applied.
-Sitz bath can help in decreasing the symptoms.
So consult gynecologist once and with her advice take medicines.