Pregnant, have strong calf pain, increasing numbness and tingling, light pressure in shoulder. Any suggestions?

Hello, I am 7 months pregnant. Yesterday morning at 5 am I woke up with a strong cramp in my left calf . All through the day, I felt fine. When I whent to bed last night, abt 20 minutes after i layed down, I could feel numbness and tingling progresivly getting stronger. It stayed like that all night and now today all day. Is no local redness , and no sweling. I only feel a bit of pain(like a stretched uscule) when i turn my anckle or stretch my leg. My left foot toes did started to itch a bit. I also barely feel a light pressure only in my left shoulder and a little twingling through my left arm to my fingers. I dont have any medical conditions, i am 29. I only take a daily vitamin and i had no other problems throughtout my pregnancy(this is my 1 pregnancy). Could you pls advice me? Thank you, O.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013