Pregnant, have severe vomiting, low appetite, prescribed Ondedom-4. Is this safe?

hello Dr. I am Raman currently living in India,I am 8 weeks pregnant, 24 years old. first pregnancy, a Dr. here prescribed me ONDEDOM-4 tablet for vomiting and nausea .. it contains Ondansetron Hydrochloride .. before this nothing worked for me, so far.. i have been sick and vomiting every single thing out since i was 5 weeks pregnant. apart from that i feel strong smells out of every thing and unable to eat my food. just wondering how safe this tablet is for my baby? need assurance.. thanks..
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012