Pregnant, have severe tummy pain with cramping, chlamydia test negative. What should be done?

Hi. I am pregnant, 3+2 and became pregnant on birth control pills. My husband is currently home in Australia since he is not permitted stay here yet. We chose that the best way is abortion. I am 25 y old and this is my first pregnancy, I have had all the normal symptoms until yesterday night, my tummy started to ache a LOT, I contacted the night-doctor who asked if I was bleeding , NO, then it s not urgent enough he said, and it s kinda aching from the left side and into my tummy and kramping. My clamydia test was negative, and I can first get a scan the 25th, and is signed up for medical abortion . please help me, since the pains are unbareable. What can it be, what can I do? :(
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013