Pregnant, have severe stress, lower back pain, trembling. Should I continue work?

15 weeks pregnant. last month has been very stressed at work (daycare). got threatend by a parent 3 days ago, my boss is on the parent side (even though the cops says i was at no fault) my boss cut my hours the next day. forced to clean floor with cleaner that makes me sick and dizzy. lower back pain getting worse, stomic pain getting worse, shaking, children in my class are 3 and 4 year olds, one has special needs and is violent. kicks me in stomic other teachers and my boss jus laugh, dont help me when i ask. i see my doctor on friday, hoping she will pull me out of work? can she?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012