Pregnant, have severe sinus, nose allergy. Prescribed zinnat, otrivin nasal spray, zyrtec. Are these safe?

Hello I am 29 weeks now have severe sinus and nose ellergy with blocked nose and heavy flame dr said I have to take zinnat 500 for 10 days and otrivin nasal spray for 5 days along with Zyrtec also 5 days is that will harm the baby pls note that when I was 22 weeks I had the same sickness with high fever almost 40 I was at hospital for 5 days with pandol and zinnat 5 days and onther medicine which is contains cortisone I forgot the name also for 5 days and both time I had the virus from my daughter first year at school
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013