Pregnant, have severe pain in membranes due to overuse of Karvol. Will it cause any harm to the baby?

Good morning thank you for helping. I believe I may have accidentally misused Karvol. I am 32 weeks pregnant and have been in bed with cold and flu symptoms for a full week. I have overly used Karvol on pillows and began with pain and burning in my membranes ( nose , mouth, chest, eyes, throat , even my teeth sockets) which made it breathing eating etc very painful. I didn t realise and continued to be generous with carvol, which meant I couldn t speak or eat and was in considerable pain. It dawned on me only last night when I opened the windows removed the Karvol and used a little vasaline inside my nose and mouth as a barrier. I am already recovering and feel stupid. However my main concern is the risk to my baby, please advise
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013