Pregnant, have severe itching on body with dizziness, white flakes in stool, contractions, severe left sided pain. help?

I am 38 weeks pregnant, incredibly itchy on whole body including bottom of feet . I have been getting dizzy and feel sick. I have white flakes in my stool and have had a lot of contractions. I have been in to L & D a few times regarding contractions. I am almost 4 cm dilated and have a severe pain in my left side..I am lost and no one is helping me
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
May 2013

According to your description there is possibility of liver disease.
But the main thing is 4cms dilated means you are entering into active labor.
So now you have to admit in hospital as labor will progress now.
Try to call hospital possibly they may send ambulance for you, if not take the help of your neighbors.
Don't be panic, you will have a safe delivery and health baby.