Pregnant, have red rash near eye, symptoms of cold, vomiting, on Pregvit floic. Allergic reaction to pills?

Hi there, I am 5 weeks pregnant and started to notice that I have a red rash showing up around my right eye. I am an asian and have a mono-lid eye. This rash is located just .5cm above my eye. I have been taking Pregvit floic 5 for 10 days now. I am wondering if I am showing an allergic reaction to the pills. In addition, I feel like I am possibly catching a cold or something as I have been vomitting food I have been eating. Anyway suggestion what I can do with my rash?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012