Pregnant, have red, inflamed, itchy nasal septum, consistent nasal congestion, taking antihistamines. What else can be done?

My Nasal Septum is red and inflammed and itching. I have had terrible nasal congestion for the last six months which only got worse the last two months specially since i m pregnant. I have taken 3 sets of antibiotics earlier in the year but am trying to manage it now with anti-histamines (claritin) and singular. Please let me know if this will go away soon or I need to show it to a doc and get proper medication for it
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012