Pregnant, have recurring stomach pain, vomiting, feeling of rapid fetal movements. Reason?

I am just over 22 weeks pregnant, and I have suddenly got severe stomach pains which lasted about an half hour, And threw up bile , My baby isnow moving rapidly, She has never moved like this before, And its painful, What could be wrong? The stmach pains keep coming back every 3mins or so, I am currently waiting for my results back for parvovirus as been in contact with children who have been diaognosed with it
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012