Pregnant, have pink discharge, tiredness, lightheadedness, had taken not sufficient rest, excessive fast food. Worrisome?

I m not very far along in my pregnancy.i was away this weekend at a con and unfortunately didn t get much sleep and ate probably too much fast food. I told myself it was just for the weekend then back on my healthy diet . When I got home today I noticed a pink discharge when I wiped. So far it has only happened the one time, but I m freaking out. Other than my c-section scar hurting a bit every now and then and some gas pains I m not really hurting. But I m more tired and pretty light headed today. How worried should I be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
The mild bleeding in the early pregnancy is worrisome and should be followed by an ultrasound scan to find out the cause. Please do a bed rest till then and watch for any more bleeding.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal