Pregnant, have paleness inside mouth, around lips, severe peeling, occasional bleeding particularly in the morning.

Recently, inside of my mouth and around my lips(that too bottom line) turns a pale white-ish color and i can peel sheets off from my lips with my fingers or i bite it off. sometimes it bleeds after the skin comes off. by the end of the day i have peeled it off and it is raw. I wake up in the mornings and it starts all over on the lips again and looks dry. It is particularly in the mornings This is mainly on my lips and the outer check area. not where else in the mouth does this happen.I don t have any clue what it is. I am 20 weeks pregnant now. I started seeing paleness around my lips since two weeks and my Hemoglobin level is 11.6 . I am living in a cold country now. please help!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Dermatologist 's  Response i mainly due to dryness of skin.Hormonal changes during pregancy can cause it .no need to get panic.just apply moisteriser twice daily