Pregnant, have light tinge of blood after urination, suspicion of soft part on the outer portion of cervix. Serious?

I went into labor and delivery last night after I noticed a little tinge of blood after urination . They ran test and nothing came back in my urine . the nurse said that there was a soft spot on the outer part of the cervix that felt mushy but that my cervix was still closed. She called my dr and he was not concerned so I was sent home and do not see him for another 2wks. I am currently 23wks along. Do you think I should get another opinion or call my dr again tomorrow?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012