Pregnant, have light bleeding after intercourse, low platelet count, ultrasound normal. Treatment required?

i am 24 weeks pregnant with my second child. i was told i had step b when i was pregnant with my first child. i had quite alot of bleeding with my first pregnancy but none with this one until now. i had intetcourse last night n am still having a little light bleeding. i has a scan yesterday n everything was fine. i also have low platelets do i need to be seen by the hospital or is this fine
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012