Pregnant, have itchy rash on hands and feet, test results normal. No relief with antihistamines and creams. Suggestion?

Hi, for the past week and a bit my hands and feet have developed an itchy rash . It looks abit like prickly heat but very faint. I am 34 weeks pregnant, and my doctor has run tests and everything came back normal. I tested for scabies , using the scabies cream on overnight, and it hasn t changed anything. I have been taking antihistamine tablets (1 every 6 hours) and I have been using sorbolene cream on my feet and hands. The tablets and cream help alitttle bit, but not as much. Can anyone help me with this condition. I don t no what it is or what to do..
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012