Pregnant, have intermittent sharp vaginal pains radiating to belly, frequent urination, history of tubal pregnancy. Cause of frequent urination?

I am 10 weeks pregnant.I am having very sharp pains that feels like a knife stabbing me in my vagina all the way op to my belly they are so painful it takes my breath away they been coming and going for 2 days now.the last 4. Days I been getting up 8 times a night to urinate and I lee so very much each time.I try not to drink anything after 7pm and I still get up that many times and urinate so my fluid each time.I had a Tubal pregnancy a year ago.ii lee so my fluid each time I can I be urinating so much fluid.I know I am pregnant but shouldn t be getting up that many times and peeing so much this early in my pregnancy
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012