Pregnant, have intense vaginal irritation with white discharge, blood test shows low HB, urine test shows pus cells. Conclusion?

Hi, i am 36 years old and I am pregnant for about 5 months plus.This will be my second baby.I would like to know that recently i have done my blood and urine test, so in my blood test result my HEMOGLOBIN is 8.4 gm/dl 53% (clorimetric method). And in my urine test result my Pus Cell is 30-40/HPF .So now I want to know what does it means or detail information of the result.And also it has been more than a month my vaginal area is too much irritating and sometimes white colour liquid comes from that area.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012