Pregnant, have intense pain at ovary area, nausea. What does that indicate?

Hi I am currently pregnant and in my third trimester. Throughout my pregnancy I have been getting an intense pain right where my left ovary is. In the beginning it was dull and only lasted about a minute or so but now I have it more often and it can get so sharp and painful that I m in tears and I feel nauseated. Last time I had it I couldnt get up for 15 minutes because I was in so much pain and I felt extremely nauseated. I know this could possibly be the ligament stretching and my hips adjusting for the baby but what about the nausea that has been accompanying it? Is there a possiblity it could be a cyst? Thanks! CM
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012