Pregnant, have hard cervix, trying for VBAC's delivery. Can I use primrose caps internally and orally?

Hey, my doctor tried a membrane sweep on Tuesday. My cervix is still hard not soft at all but he managed to still put a finger tip through my cervix & just touch baby s head. Later that day I lost my mucus plug. I m trying to have a VBAC S delivery, can I use evening primrose caps internally & orally to help soften my cervix before Tuesday coming to soften my cervix? If so how many & what mg. I really don t want to be induced via the bolloon. Email address is: YYYY@YYYY Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012