Pregnant, have frequent, intense Braxton Hicks Contractions throughout the day and night, have lower back and lower abs pain. Help?

I am almost 33 weeks pregnant and all day yesterday and last night I had intense Braxton Hicks Contractions every 5 minutes or so. Last night i could barely sleep and resorted to Panadine Forte and standing over the kitchen bench the middle of the night. Today the Braxton Hicks are around every 5-10 mins and I now have an aching lower back like ive been trying to lift heavy boxes all night and an ache in my lower abs under my belly. I also get these sharp pains every now and then like ive been stabbed from the inside out. Can someone help
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012