Pregnant, have frequent UTI's, cluster of bumps near vaginal area. STD tests at the beginning of pregnancy negative. Cause?

Hello, I am seven and a half months pregnant. I have been having constant Utis during my pregnancy. I am on an antibiotic for the remainder. I noticed today a cluster of bumps close to my vaginal region today while in the shower. They do not itch , burn , sting etc. I wouldn t know they were there had I not felt them. I just had an exam on Monday and would have thought my doc would see them had they been there so they must be new. I m worried. My fiancé and I have been together for five years. I m not sure what is could be. Please help. I had a Leeper procedure done ten years ago. Could this be related? I had a pap in the beginning if this pregnancy that came back normal. Along with other std tests that they do in the beginning of a pregnancy so confused!!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013