Pregnant, have dark purple moles on sides of labia post IVF treatment, spreading to other labia. Varicose vein?

I developed a small (less than 1/4cm), painless, perfectly round, dark purple mole on one side of my labia while undergoing IVF treatment, never thought twice about it because it almost looks like a little blood-filled mole. Then the other day I noticed another one, a bit smaller, directly across on the other labia. I am 6 months pregnant. It looks like it could or could not be directly over a vein . Could this be a type of varicose vein?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012