Pregnant, have continuous intense pain on ovary area shooting down to inner thigh. What could it be?

im 22 weeks pregnant & started having pain on my left side in the front part of my lower abdomen ( ovary ) area. it shoots down my leg on the inner thigh. kind of a sharp pain nut a dull ache also. it hurts so bad @ times it takes my breath. i can still feel fetal movement . i have a 19 month old boy & was taking a nap with him when this pain woke me up. it has been hurting for about 5 hours now. i would appreciate any information on this. i have an ob/gyn appt in 3 days for an ultrasound so im trying to wait until then to be seen. thank you, heather
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012