Pregnant, have constipation with yellow slime, have infection in the gall blather with thick walls. Is that normal?

I am 15 weeks pregnant i have constipation and today it was with yellow slime is that normal?
I also have infection in the gall blather with thick walls us this dangerous?
I still womit every day..with pain in the upper part of the stomach...
I normally don't get more the 1000 calories a day as i don't have appetite.. My weight is 73 kg and i have lost 4 kg in my pregnancy.
i am trying to take small meals but most of it comes up even with gravinate sirup.

I recently got a scanning where it shows that the baby is near the birth canal is normal?

Thank you Dina
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013