Pregnant, have cold and severe cough, prescribed Muscosovan and ventolin. Safe?

Hi Dr Mia, my name is Rouba, I am 16 weeks pregnant, I am having a cold for a week now with cough getting worse in the last 3-4 days. Went to ENT yesterday and prescribed Muscosovan and ventolin . Upon review on the internet they are not very safe to take during pregnancy. I am panicked now worried that my cough, sneezing , and mucus I have will harm my baby especially that i finally got pregnant after almost 3 years of trying 2 IUI and 3 IVF . Can you please advice on this. Many thanks Rouba
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013