Pregnant, have chronic upper back pain, diagnosed as trepizius stress. Temporary relief with orthopedic pain gels. Can I use Thrombophob cream?

iam 26 years woman, i have a upper back pain which i was suffering for about 5-6 years. i took x-rays 3 times which was examined by orthopedic surgeons and they said i was alright and gave me some physiotherapy , i was a bit alright after that ,but if i stop doing the exercises -i would suffer out of pain. now am 5 months pregnant and am not supposed to do those exercises -and suffering from hell pain ,am not able to laid down in my sides if at all i do it - i get swelling over my upper back - again visited a doctor who said it was some trigger points,trepizius stress ,or it might be some clots or catch he said he can t do any scanning presently due to the pregnancy- but i was advised to take some orthopedic pain gels- which give me relief only for hours---can i use Thrombophob cream,is it safe during pregancy ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012