Pregnant, have bump on the chest below collar bone filled with blood. Remedy?

Hi I m eight months pregnant and I ve recently gotten a bump on my chest below my collar bone. It resembles a large sized pimple but it is filled with nothing but blood and it is so full of blood that it is raised up off my chest. I ve tried pulling the scab off but it does nothing but bleed for a long period of time and then it fills right back up. I ve tried putting neosporin and a bandaid on it but it doesn t seem to do anything. I ve had this bump for almost two weeks now and it shows no sign of leaving.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012