Pregnant, have both wisdom tooth decay, jaw pain, throbbing in ear, headache on one side, difficulty in chewing food from one side. What can be done?

I have lower jaw wisdom teeth decay and am having pain that cannot be specifically located on that side of the jaw and sometimes ear throbbing and headache only on the left side....I also have right jaw wisdom teeth decay and i only chew food on the left side (for years). I am currently pregnancy (third trimester). Please do tell me what I can do since I am having a bad time with the pain currently.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012