Pregnant, have a sore lump on the back of the ear, family member suffering with cat scratch fever. What could be the cause?

Hi. I have a lump in the back of my ear it is mostly sore to just touch but only from a certain angle. its been there for a week or so now i at first thought it was just a pimple but its hard and definitely not a pimple. i also happen to be about 20 weeks pregnant which is why im worried. my brother inlaw just recently had cat stratch fever i havent came into close contact with him so i dont see how i could get it but i know his was found from a lump behind his armpit. Please help, thank you
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012